Thursday, December 18, 2008

We found out what we're having!!

I announced this on Facebook, but completely forgot that I need to post it here because there are a ton of people that don't have Facebook, and I might not have gotten a chance to tell yet...

We were the first ones in for an ultrasound on Monday, and the baby was NOT wanting to cooperate! It was moving all over the place and wrapping their legs up so you couldn’t get a good look, plus the umbillical cord was going between their legs... I was so sad cause the tech kept saying that it wasn’t looking good to find out the sex... I just laid there and prayed that God would let us see because I just didn’t know if I could handle going home without knowing! The tech looked for like 10 minutes and then finally said that she thinks she sees something and that she was 90% sure it was a girl, and that she hadn’t seen any evidence of any boy parts... Then our little girl spread her legs for us and plain as day we saw the 3 little lines! (What they look for on ultrasounds to identify if it's a girl) No boy parts this time!!! We are sooooo excited and I cannot wait to go find some cute girl clothes!!

I honestly get excited everytime I think about it and cannot wait to see what she'll look like and who she'll take after... We are just so thankful that she is healthy and everything seems to be going wonderful!

They put the pictures on CD's instead of print outs and I totally forgot to go back and pick one up, so hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow... The stills weren't really that great anyways, but I know y'all will want to see something! :)

Oh, and her name will be Reagan (middle name still undecided) Stroud... :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

So excited for you! I CAN NOT wait to find out!!!

Rachel said...

How exciting! Congratulations! (Although, since it took so long to find out, that should have been a big clue. Girls are more modest. My two boys were all "out there and in the open", lol!)