Thursday, December 18, 2008

Okay... Okay...

I've been threatened to within an inch of my life if I don't start getting back on the blogging horse, so here we go again... It is just really daunting when so much is happening and you get so very far behind! :(

Anywho, I guess we'll start with a few of Eli's Christmas pictures... Sam and Heather helped me wrangle him and we got a few good shots... Crazily enough The actual edited shots are still on my Mom's computer in NC, so I only have smaller versions of them, so that's why they are smaller than normal when you click on them...

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy... Oh, and there is a whole nother blog on the adventure of getting them printed... :)






This is the one that went on some of his Christmas Cards...
And this is the one that went in the rest... :)






3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! We got our card today! Loved it!

Rachel said...

Hooray, you're back! How are you feeling?

Melekalikimaka!

Heather said...

The card was adorable. You have one photogenic kid, here's to hoping the next one is as much so!