Monday, January 19, 2009

Nikon D70 DSLR

I’m planning on selling my first Digital SLR camera because I bought an upgrade camera a while back and haven’t gotten around to selling the first one. I tested it and everything works great… Would be a great camera for someone wanting a lot more control than a typical consumer digital camera or someone interested in learning a little photography. Has full manual and automatic settings. Used it for my first wedding shoot with great results. Has 6.1 mega pixels, but don’t let that fool you, this camera up against a typical consumer digital camera with 10 mp is still a considerably better camera.

Included is
1 - Nikon D70 DSLR Camera Body (with cap and strap)
1 - Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 lens w/ front and back cap
1 - Sigma 70-300mm f/4 lens w/back cap (front cap is missing)
1 - Nikon Li-ion battery
1 - Synergy Digital Li-ion battery
1 - Charger
1 - SanDisk Extreme III 2.0 GB Compact Flash card (with case)

You can download the manual off of Nikon’s website because I have NO IDEA what happened to it! ;)

I can’t seem to find the USB cord since I use a memory card reader, but it uses a standard photo USB cord. If I find it or anything else I’ll include it…

I’m asking $150 which is quite a deal considering I can get more selling it online, but thought I’d see if anyone I know would like it. Paid over $1,000 in June 2005. I understand now may not be the best time with the financial situation where it is, so if no one is interested I’ll just sell it online. :)

Just leave me a comment or contact me on Facebook if you are interested… :)



Everything that is included...

Here are a few sample images that I took the last year or so with the D70...







Let me know if you're interested... :)

No comments: