Friday, January 30, 2009

Our "Sweet" little boy...

Well, Eli has begun a fascination with my shoes of every style and type, and this morning I caught him wearing some flats of mine, so I thought I would take the opportunity to be able to embarrass him for years to come, so here you go... :)

They were taken with our new inexpensive camera, so sorry for the blurry pics... I just didn't feel like pulling out my D300... :)

Oh, and he had a mouthful of frosted mini-wheats in most of these!







4 comments:

Heather said...

He is growing up so much! I can't believe how blond his hair still is! Very sweet.

Rachel said...

Very good, Mom. You can use that as bribery when he's in highschool, ha ha!

Unknown said...

That's awesome, but if he's smart like me he'll destroy them all while you're not looking.

Life is Good said...

Cute Pictures! Liliana too likes to wear our shoes, espically my heels!