Friday, February 13, 2009

Eli having a little fun at the park...

Since the weather has been so unseasonably warm, I've been itching to get out and take some pictures of Eli before he completely grows up on us! So, today after his nap, We left Daddy resting in the recliner and headed to one of our local parks... He was much more interested in playing than taking pictures, but I got a few fun ones... Hope y'all enjoy! (He just got a haircut today, so that's why his hair is extra short!)
I'm having problems uploading the pictures, so here is the link to my Facebook album...
I think this is gonna work now... :)
(Added these to my Shutterfly account for those of you that are interested...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLMARK TO ALL OF YOU. THE PICS OF ELI ARE GREAT. IS THIS PARK CLOSE TO YOUR NEW HOUSE ALSO? HOPE RYAN IS IMPROVING. I DIDN'T KNOW HE WASN'T TALKING ON HIS PHONE UNTIL LEIGH ANNE TOLD ME. HOW IS REAGAN DOING? THANKS FOR PUTTING PICS ON SHUTTERFLY. NANA