Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy First Mother's Day to me!! ;)

I know... Mother's Day isn't until Sunday, but this afternoon I was very pleasantly surprised by some beautiful roses and a very sweet card from my wonderful little boy, Eli! I'm sure he called the florist himself and made sure the card was worded just right... He also was sweet enough to have them sent on Wednesday, since I'm going back home to Alabama the day after Mother's day, and this way I will have quite a few days to fully enjoy them! What a thoughtful little boy I have! ;) Who by the way will be 11 months old on Sunday! What a wonderful Mother's Day present that is itself! :)

And, because Eli may not have managed to call the Florist, or thought of just the perfect thing to say, I'm guessing Daddy might have had a little something to do with it! Thanks honey, you really know how to make me feel special, I love you!

He really did a great job!

The view from the top!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your flowers... poor mom just gets to open the door!

Heather said...

Those are gorgeous!!!! I wish flowers lasted forever... =) Eli is such a great son! ;) And I CAN NOT BELIEVE he is already 11 months!!!! INSANE!!! He'll be walkin' in no time!!!

CLAIRE said...

YOUR FLOWERS ARE LOVELY. ELI/DAD DID VERY GOOD. ELI, TOO-FUR AND I MISS YOUR SMILING FACE AND LAUGHTER. THAT SILLY MOUSE TOO-FUR IS STILL SINGING ABOUT HIS TWO FRONT TEETH. LOVE YOU GUYS, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE.

Rachel said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I got flowers from "my kids" too! Hmmm, our men must be on the same brain-wave.

Happy First Mother's Day!