Saturday, May 31, 2008

Don't get any wild ideas...

I am NOT a true crazy couponer, but this is just too good of a deal if you have babies in diapers!

I don't know how many of you like Pampers or even shop at CVS, but they have a deal starting tomorrow where their Jumbo pack of diapers is on sale for $7.99 and if you buy $20 worth they give you $5 Extra Care Bucks towards a future purchase that you can use same as cash, and if you have any coupons for Pampers you can of course use 1 per package...

So, tonight (some CVS' have the deals already in the system the night before)I bought 3 packs @$7.99 each, total $23.97, and I had 2-$2.00 coupons and 1-$1.50 coupon, plus I had a CVS coupon for $3 off a $15 order, so I paid out of pocket $15.47 and they gave me a $5.00 credit for a future purchase, so it's like I paid $10.47 for 3 packs of Jumbo diapers, or about $3.50 a pack!

Even if you don't have ANY coupons, it is still like paying just over $6 a pack, which is still a great deal! If you have boxes of Cheerios, most of them have a $1.50 Pampers coupon on them. Also, I used coupons for Pampers Splashers and Pull-ups from the Sunday paper and they worked fine!

You can only do the spend $20 get $5 back deal once per CVS card, so good luck, hope this will help you get a good deal! I hope I wasn't too confusing! ;)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, you're JUST like Renee! Isn't if fun finding great deals?

Thanks for sending the cute card with pictures of Eli's first year. He's such a cutie. How did you manage to get a picture of him smiling in his first month? You're a fantastic photographer!