Friday, January 11, 2008

How does 7 months go by so fast?

Well, no one fall over dead, but I just had to post this blog post! ;) Trust me, I am not forgetting about our blog, but we have been in North Carolina and Georgia for the last 24 days or so, and I wanted to spend as much time with our families without focusing on Blogging. Plus I didn't have my Photoshop there and I hate posting pics without editing them! ;)

Anyhow, I wanted to blog about how our beautiful boy is now 7 months old!! I cannot believe that he is that old, but I guess I just need to get used to time traveling so fast! ;) He really is a wonderful baby, and we are so very lucky to have him in our lives. We have so many pictures that we took over the holidays that I will be posting once we get settled back into the house!

Sorry for no new pics, but I promise... they will come... ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the little cutie! =)