Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our little Christmas at home...

Well, this year because we were heading down to our hometowns for Christmas, we decided we should open presents here, so we wouldn't have to haul them back to Texas... There were still some that I had for Ryan that I left in NC, and he shipped some down as well so I would have something to unwrap, but the bulk of mine and Eli's was definitely here. ;) Ryan though had equal amounts here and there...
Yes... I am THAT cool...What can I say... My toes just taste good!The Loot on Christmas Eve...I promise I like Daddy most of the time!My first chance at the presents on Christmas Morning! (Notice how Ryan didn't wrap most of Eli's... That will not be happening when Mommy does it next year!!!) ;) My first Bible... Yay... Now let me eat it!I love Tigger!Wow... what's this Mom? Monopoly?You mean you got me a game that I have to wait to play till I'm
like 8 yrs old!? What in the world, Dad!!!I guess I'll just have to play soccer then... Daddy's pile of loot... (He had a little more than this in NC)Mommy and Eli's pile of loot! (Daddy spoiled us this year!)One of my fav presents... It is a Mommy holding her little boy... I stinkin' love it! ;)Do you think he had a good Christmas!?

4 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!1 I love and miss that little boy!

Amy's Journal said...

Girl I love the willow tree figures. I have a good bit. I love them.. when we go to halmark or cracker barrel i always make hints like oh i don't have that one. ha ha cutest boy... thanks for finally blogging.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun was had by one and all... ;)

Jackie said...

Looks like someone had a great first Christmas! We wrapped all of Bricen's stuff up until this year. Last year we couldn't get him to unwrap everything b/c he wanted to play with what he unwrapped first and it took forever to unwrap all his presents so this year he only had like 2 things wrapped. This way he saw everything and wasnt so overwhelmed. I enjoy reading your blogs!