Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa's coming to town...

Well, yesterday we decided it was time to introduce Eli to Santa and get the beloved first picture with Santa. I was secretly very excited and I'm so glad I waited for Ryan, so he could experience the fun as well. He was so cute as I sat him on Santa's lap. He looked up at him like, who are you and why did my Mommy leave me with you! Finally Ryan and I got his attention, and we got him to laugh. The elf lady took a few shots, and I went over to check them out. I was thinking of trying for some more when I look back over towards Santa, and Eli is screaming bloody murder while Santa just stares ahead with a blank stare! I wish we could have had a picture of that too, but oh well... :) So, after paying an exorbidant fee for a poorly printed picture, we had our first Santa picture, and we were on our way! We then rented a stroller since we forgot his regular stroller for the 2nd time in as many days! It is really cute though, and it has a little steering wheel, so Eli played with that the whole time. I wanted to get a picture of it, and as I was getting the settings right, a lady walked up and said we better put our camera away because if mall security sees it, they will take it away. So, that is the reason for the poor quality.

Oh well... Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Santa! You know if just switch the letters around it spells satan, right? I just wanted to let you know.

Heather said...

LOL!!!! I love my husband. I seriously laughed out loud for a few minutes. Awesome. I'm glad Eli got to see Santa for the first time. Priceless memories, I tell ya. ;)

Amy's Journal said...

One day you will be doing what i am trying this year with the terrible twos.. grabing the phone and pretending your calling him and saying what ugly things he has done with not listing etc and it kinda works.. sage will be like tell him i'll be nice now i am sorry and i want a red truck please.. so something else to look forward to .. hey we usually pay a fortune for the santa pic in the gaston mall but he isn't there this year and i just assumed we would go to the mall where it would cost even more.. but shopping at walmart last week santa was ther eand they took a digital pic and you got it FREE in one hour.. i bought passed out is anything free anymore.. so i was lovin that santa.but the pic is too cute regardles..

Unknown said...

HA! Love it, Sam. One of the teachers at school was wearing a Santa necklace and I gave her the old switch the letters to Satan spiel. She had never heard of that before. Ah, to be normal. :)

Very cute pics, though. Haylee is 4 and a half and is too scared for Santa. Good job starting him early... :)

Can't believe you have to pay to rent that stroller. Looks like the ones they have at the Gastonia Mall for free...

CLAIRE said...

THESE ARE TOO CUTE. SEE YA'LL SOON. HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND BRING A HEAVY COAT. IT'S REALLY COLD HERE. NANA

Jackie said...

I didnt know you couldnt take pictures in the mall? I guess with everything the way it is today you never know. Eli looks so cute! Bricen got on Santa's lap last week and told him that he pooped in his pants. Santa got to laughing so hard I thought Santa was going to fall out. He said I know son you didnt have to tell me!