Monday, December 10, 2007

The Rest of the Story...

Well, we finally have internet and sort of have cable. It is giving Ryan fits, where it won't play any sound, but it looks like he may have gotten it to work, and he is rotting his brain as we speak. He has a lot of rotting his brain time to catch up on seeing as he is about 14 months overdue on those fun, time wasting activities that most of us take for granted. :) Anyhow, we have the house mostly set up and maybe in a day or two I'll post a few pics of our little mess of a house.

Anyhow, here are the pictures that I promised you that came from my camera of Ryan's Homecoming. These were taken mostly by Ryan's parents, but I did take a few...
Hope you enjoy... (Warning... There are a lot!)


I worked hard on Eli's T-shirt. Everyone loved that it had his Daddy's Picture on it!

Sign that I made for Ryan... That is his Unit Patch.

Eli with his Gramma Leigh-Leigh with his, "I'm here to pick up my Daddy" T-shirt. :)

Waiting for Daddy...

Mommy trying to keep me entertained!

The most kissable kid out there!

We can't wait to see Daddy!

The aforementioned row of buses. (The 3 guys come whenever troops come back from war to make sure they are honored)

Daddy and the other soldiers marching toward us!!! (Getting teary again thinking about it!)

Daddy's real first moments with Eli

So happy to be with his boy!

Like I said, Eli wasn't completely feeling it as you can see... ;)

Spoiled Boy wanted his Mommy...

Awww... Daddy isn't so bad!

Our Family finally together again!

My favorite boys around...

6 comments:

CLAIRE said...

WELCOME HOME RYAN, YOU, BA AND ELI FINALLY GET TO BE TOGETHER. THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. NANA

Leigh Anne/Gramma Leigh-Leigh said...

Seeing these pictures makes me want to cry again. I will never forget all the feelings and emotions that were experienced that day. I am so glad we were able to share the experience together. Times like this are absolutely priceless. So glad you finally have internet service. Love you all!

Amy's Journal said...

Precious pics as always and I missed them so bad..ha ha and I must be a terrible mommy since I gave Marli baby food at 4 months.. opppps... ha na that was really a good idea to wait on him..he did miss a lot of first.. but walking is yet to come.. marli is pulling up everywhere so beware...

Heather said...

I'm sure your life is more complete now that you have internet and cable-welcome back to the world!!! Thanks for the heart-wrenching pics.

Unknown said...

Love the pics... glad he is home safe and sound.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I can't wait for that day. I'm so afraid I'm going to heave uncontrollably. I know this doesn't make any sense, but when he was over here somehow I didn't feel like I was the only one going through this and now I feel left behind. I'm jealous like he was in the beginning. Welcome home, you've earned it.