Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Updated Reagan's Room pics!

Well, I've gotten some more done in Reagan's room, so I thought y'all would like to see! :) (I've actually gotten more done since these, but it isn't completely FINISHED, so I'm not posting those till everything is done!)

Here you go... ;)


We have over 1,000 diapers stocked up... :) Hopefully this will last for a little while! ;)

Got this changing table cover that I LOVE! It is sooo soft!


I'm not a "hanging clothes" person, but here are a few that I've hung up...

Got this towel that fit perfectly to hide the scuffs till I get a chance to refinish the dresser...

Her Newborn drawer... The whole dresser is packed with pretty little clothes for our little girl!

The diaper bag that we received from our church shower... It coordinates with our crib bedding

I LOVE this bedding set... so pink and pretty!

The gorgeous blanket that my wonderful Grandma made for Reagan! I love, love, love it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

2 thumbs up!!!!! Very nice. Everything turned out great! =)