Monday, October 20, 2008

Oops... Forgot about these pics...

I forgot I had a few cell phone pics that I forgot I was going to post as well! :) Oh, and I have some video footage too, but I forgot my cord in NC when I was there, so it is in the mail and I haven't gotten it yet, so no video until I do...

Here is Eli watching his daddy coach soccer for an Under 8 Squad... Their last game is on Thursday, so although it's been fun, Ryan is more than ready to be done... :)

Here are the boys on the ferris wheel at the Post's carnival they had a few weeks ago... Eli loved it, but Ryan not so much... Not much of a fan of heights... :)

Eli "pretending" to ride the toy at Walmart... Yes, we are "those" parents... :)

Ryan being goofy with Eli and their cousin Gunner while sitting on PopPop's motorcycle... (By the way, we want to adopt Gunner because he has to be the best babysitter ever!) ;) For some reason though, his parents don't want to give him up!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I know what you mean about the babysitter... Don't you wish someone had told us to adopt a 10-12 year old before we had babies???? :-)

Unknown said...

Yup, we are those kind of parents too who just stick the child in the things and pretend that's all they do. Unfortunately one day comes when they realize that if money goes in they do all sorts of fun things. Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! :)

Leah said...

ummmm... yeah. Just wait until the day your kids see some one elses kids riding those things and they are actually WORKING. Then what?! LOL
Cute pics. Love Eli's face on the Ferris Wheel.

Rachel said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting, too!