Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm breaking my blogging silence... :)

I have been slammed with pictures, housework, Eli, stomach virus, Ryan, etc... :) And I am finally breaking my blogging silence! Hopefully this will be one of many new blogs, but for now, this will have to do!

Eli had a wonderful birthday (another blog with a million pics!) and he got a ToysRus Gift Card from his Great Aunt Kim and Uncle Al and some birthday money from his Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, so Eli and I headed to ToysRus to pick up this awesome toy that I've been eyeing for a while and that has awesome reviews... After a lot of drama with the pricing, we walked out with our new toy and some awesome clearance Pirate shirts and shorts, Yay! ;)

Eli was trying to climb on it while I was still putting it together and about had a fit he was so excited when I put him on and he started bouncing around, so I decided to video him doing it and that was pretty much the end of him bouncing a lot and laughing hard! Little stinker! But I thought you would enjoy it nonetheless! Please ignore my annoying voice, but hey, that's just me! ;)

Love y'all!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Looks like a hit! As usual, Haylee and I love some ELI videos!

Sherri said...

Too cute! Of course he wouldn't bounce... I think they are secretly programmed that way!! Glad to see you back in the blog of things... :)

Twinmama said...

Hate to copy the other commments but he is soo CUTE! He looked like "uh mom has this camera thing, I don't know if I can bounce now..". That is a really neat toy, never seen it. Brings the park or the county fair home! FUN!

Rachel said...

Very very cute! Don't you just hate listening to yourself talking to your kids? I'm TRYING to learn to keep my mouth shut when I'm filming my children so I don't get an annoying commentary of "ooo, wook at the widdo baybee", ha ha!

CLAIRE said...

HE'S SO CUTE, I LOVED THE WAVE AND HAND TO THE EAR ON HELLO. GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. LOVE YOU ELI, NANA