Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's when it is silent that you really have to worry!

This is what happens when you attempt to put an adventerous baby down for a nap! ;) I laid him down drousy, and he instantly started screaming, but I knew he would eventually give up and go to sleep. I thought it was odd that I didn't hear him crying after only 30 seconds... I thought, wow, he really gave up fast! After a couple minutes I decided to check on him and this is what I found... (Please ignore the pink walls! We're moving soon!)
"Please send my Mommy to come get me..."


"Yay! She came!"

"Alright, we're cool Mom... Now get me out!"

4 comments:

Leigh Anne/Gramma Leigh-Leigh said...

Too funny! I remember those days all too well. You are so right, when it is too quite; something is up! He looks good in his Daddy's crib. Hard to believe that crib is 26 years old.

Again, thanks for all the pics!

Amy's Journal said...

He looks like he is about to stand up.. Wow !! He is so cute!s

Heather said...

That second picture where he is grinning is like, "I knew you'd come get me..." he is already mischievous!!!! Ha! Cutest little thing ever!

Sherri said...

I thought that tale was going to be much worse... just wait for the day when he's decided to take his diaper off and... well... you'll see... ;-)