Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy 2nd, 2nd Anniversary! :)

I cannot believe it's been 2 years since we walked down that aisle and said "I do" for the 2nd time. :) I know it is very cliche, but I truly love him more now than I could have ever imagined. He made me the Happiest woman in the world when we had our Eli, and yet, the best is truly yet to come!

Here is the present he surprised me with even though we agreed to wait to celebrate till he got home! :) The watches are so nice, and I can't wait to get dressed up and wear them together! :) He also got me a little frog which is a little over the top, but still adorable.

I love you Ryan, you are the best! :)

The aforementioned watches and frog...

Both watches up close...

Ryan's watch in all it's blingin' glory...

Look how young we look!

And thin!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, so sweet! Those watches are smashing! =) Congrats you guys-so happy y'all get to be together soon! =)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is amazing how fast the time does fly...Rudy and I just celebrated 4yrs. Love the watches--he did a good job! =)

Anonymous said...

LOTS OF BLING. VERY NICE. GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY GOING TO GET TO BE TOGETHER. NANA