Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Anonymous anyone?

Well, I don't know if some of y'all have noticed, but I took off Anonymous comments cause some psycho has made it their personal vendetta to stalk me, so I apologize if you've had to read some pretty vulgar language in some of the reply comments by a certain "Anonymous"... :( Whoever it is thinks I'm arrogant and a know-it-all, really ugly, have an ugly son, and husband... I don't think it is anyone I know personally cause they make some comments that would make absolutely no sense if they really did know me. I've done my best to delete the comments as soon as I am notified of the posting so y'all don't have to read that trash, but again, if you read it before I deleted it, then I apologize. I'm sorry to those of you that cannot comment because you don't have an account, but I'm really tired of these ludicrous comments... Seriously, who in their right mind would think Eli is ugly!? ;)

6 comments:

lucysbeau said...

that's sad. sorry you had that happen. i guess any loser can get internet access. someone with too little brains and too much time on their hands. i say they should probably get a life, if it wasn't so obvious.

you are beautiful and have a very cute baby! and if being educated and knowledgeable is being a know-it-all i guess i'm guilty too.

CLAIRE said...

THE TRIPS OVER HERE FOR ME TO SEE YOU AND ELI WERE VERY SPECIAL. HE IS SUCH A CUTIE. HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK TO NC AND I'LL SEE YOU IN DEC. LOVE YA, NANA

Unknown said...

I don't even know what you're talking about! Have I missed something? Most of the crazy comments out there are usually spam, not just being mean. Do you think it's the same person who keeps doing it?

Bette Anne said...

Oh yeah Nay... It's the same deranged person... I think I might know who it is, but it really doesn't even make sense cause they don't even really know me... Some people really have no lives. I would say what they said, but it is very vulgar and I don't want to give them what they want.

Thanks though for the support David. :) And glad we were able to come down too Nana!

Heather said...

I'm sorry Bette Anne. You are right Eli is the cutest baby ever, some immature, crazy person just needs some serious help it sounds like.
I tried to call and text you a few times yesterday, did you get them??? I think people aren't getting my texts, so let me know!

Ellen said...

WOW. Again, I know we don't know each other very well... I just wander over here every now and then... but I just HAD to say something about this post! I seriously think Eli is one of THE CUTEST baby boys I've seen in a very long time - I don't know how anyone could say otherwise!! (His smile alone just melts your heart.) And again, I know we don't know each other very well, but I think you are so pretty. Congrats on your weight loss success, by the way. Sorry that someone is trying to make life difficult for you... some people just have way too much time on their hands, I guess. Have a great weekend.